Chili Shrimp W Beans & Edamame
Serves 4 - Takes 15 mins
I don’t know if this is Asian or Italian, but I do know it’ll make your mouth dance.
- 2 cups medium sized shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 cups green beans, cut diagonally lengthwise
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, larger ones chopped in half
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsps. of your fav crushed chili sauce (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ cup of edamame (frozen's fine), peas are fine also
- 1/4 cup rough torn parsley
- 1/4 cup rough torn cilantro
In a large hot fry pan add a good splash of veg or olive oil, toss in your shrimp & beans, season with salt/pepper, turn shrimp after 30/45 seconds (or when they turn red). Add garlic, crushed chilli sauce, sesame oil, tomatoes & edamame. Toss for another 2/3 mins or so. You don’t want to overcook this dish, the beans should be slightly crispy & the edamame just needs to heat up. Add a tiny splash of water if it needs to loosen up. Check seasoning. Toss on a platter, add a drizzle of olive oil, parsley and cilantro. Done! Goes beautifully with a fresh baguette & bottle of your fav crispy white.