Honey Shrimp Bok Choy
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO RECIPE
Cooking time around 10 mins. - Serves 2
- 12 medium sized peeled shrimp
- 2 handfuls of bok choy (any Asian greens will do)
- Finely chopped clove of garlic
- Birds eye chili (or any fresh chili, to taste)
- Teaspoon of finely sliced ginger
- Tablespoon of honey
- Tablespoon of soy sauce
- Tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- Tablespoon of sesame oil
Add shrimp to a hot pan with oil (any oil is fine). 30 seconds per side, then add garlic, ginger and chili. Before garlic browns (but softens) add honey, 30 seconds later add soy and vinegar. Add bok choy, toss, 60 seconds later add sesame oil, toss again and plate. Add coriander (to taste with toasted sesame seeds (add sesame seeds to dry fry pan on medium heat, toss until browned).
Mmmmmm, and faster than delivery. Yay!