Peas, Green Onion, Avocado, Quinoa & Poached Eggs
Serves 4 – Takes 15 mins
AM or PM, this little darling is a go-to for me anytime of day. It also makes a sexy weekend brunch that’s ridiculously full of flavour, AND it’ll also fill your body with a whole bunch of beautiful soulful fuel.
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- ¾ cup frozen peas (cover peas with water in a small bowl and microwave for 90 secs)
- ¾ cup finely sliced green onion
- 1 finely sliced ripe avocado
- Eggs (1 or 2 per person, or as desired)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 lemons (1 for juicing, 1 for garnish wedges)
- Alfalfa sprouts for garnish
In a bowl combine quinoa, peas, green onion, avocado and juice from ½ lemon. Check seasoning, add salt and pepper as required. Plate up quinoa salad and top with poached eggs, garnish with sesame seeds, sprouts and a lemon wedge.