quinoa tabbouleh Salad
Take all of the gorgeous colours and yummy flavours of a Quinoa salad and a Tabbouleh salad and combine them one glorious dish. The perfect protein packed vege main or delish summer side.
- 3 cups of Quinoa (cooked)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of rough chopped parsley
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 handful of rough chopped mint
- 1/2 handful of feta cheese
- Good squeeze of lemon juice
- Good splash of extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
Toss and get feeding.
Whether you think of this dish as a Quinoa salad that features Tabbouleh, a Tabbouleh salad that features Quinoa, or a wonderful marriage of both ... it's a super simple recipe that you can make for yourself, your family or special guests.
I picked up this cute wooden bowl from the lovely folks at Indigo.