Sweet & Salty Finger-Lickin' Pork Chops
This 5-ingredient pork chop recipe'll have you drooling before they hit the grill. Sweet and delicious... and guess what... No sugar!
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tblspn cumin
- 1 tblspn garlic powder
- 1 tblspn honey
- 1 tspn crushed chili flakes (to taste)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Chimichurri (optional). In a food processor:
- Cup of parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tblspn red or white wine vinegar (I like Maille)
- 1/4 tspn chilli flakes (to taste)
- Salt/pepper to taste/add oil if required
Toss all marinade ingredients in a zip-lock bag, mix and let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of two hours, even better overnight.
Remove from marinade, pat dry and grill on medium to high heat 5 mins per side with salt/pepper. Serve with Chimichurri to taste.