Arugula w Figs, Pear, Parm, Walnuts & Balsamic
Serves 4 - Takes 10 mins
A super simple salad that ticks all the boxes; sweet, salty, spicy, crunchy, bright and loud. My little guys LOVE it! You will too.
- 150/200 grams arugula (4 good handfuls)
- ½ firm pear, finely shaved (a mandolin works best)
- 4 fresh figs, halved
- 50 grams fresh Parmesan (shaved with a veg peeler)
- ¼ cup rough chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ Tbsp. reduced balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- juice of ¼ lemon
Over the bed of arugula place figs, shaved pear, shaved Parm and walnuts. Drizzle over balsamic, olive oil, lemon juice, a few good pinches of finishing salt (or kosher) and fresh cracked pepper.