Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
Takes 20 mins - Serves 4
Tabbouleh is one of my favourite dishes.... by adding quinoa it's even better - more substance, protein packed and no longer merely a side. I'm consciously pretty casual on the ingredient quantities of this dish. Every time I make its a little different - no matter it always just works.
- 3 cups of Quinoa (cooked)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of rough chopped parsley
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 handful of rough chopped mint
- 1/2 handful of feta cheese
- Good squeeze of lemon juice
- Good splash of extra virgin olive oil
Toss, check seasoning, and dig in!