Roasted Root Veg Salad w Dill Yoghurt Dressing
Takes around 45 mins/Prep time 10 mins - Serves 4
Roasted fennel and parsnips are cute oven buddies, but bring a little honey and yoghurt to the party and you have an original combination that erupts with flavour.
- 1 large bulb fennel, cored and cut in ½-inch wedges
- 2 parsnips, peeled, cut crosswise in thirds and lengthwise in quarters
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup 2% plain Balkan yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 1/3 cup red grapes, halved
Pre-heat oven to 425F. In large bowl, toss together fennel parsnips, olive oil and salt. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Roast, turning once, until fennel and parsnips are tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together yogurt and honey. Arrange veggies on your platter, top with grapes, drizzle with yogurt, garnish with dill and fresh cracked pepper.