Smoked Salmon & Watercress Salad
Takes 5 mins - Serves 4
Certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Easiest Salad on Earth to Make" (that's not true).
- 1 cup watercress
- 12 to 16 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced (mandolin makes light work)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 cup rough torn dill
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 Tbsp good extra virgin olive oil
Lay our all your watercress, salmon, radish, tomatoes, onion, capers and herbs in a large flat platter (or low sided wide bowl). Drizzle over lemon juice, olive oil, a good pinch of salt and cracked pepper. Light, bright, and SUPER easy.