Surf N Turf Nachos
A flavour packed explosion combining the best of ocean and land. Steak and shrimp nachos. I've kept the quantities of this recipe open, its super east to make to your own taste, Its no fail, trust me.
- Your fav steak (sirloin, flank or skirt)
- Large de-viened, peeled shrimp
- Non-fat yoghurt
- Sriracha sauce (or your fav hot sauce)
- Red onion, very thinly sliced
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Corn chips
Heavily season both shrimp and steak. Cook shrimp in pan, BBQ or grill steak to desired taste.
Load corn chips on your platter, top with finely chopped red onion, green onions, coriander, steak and shrimp.
Mix equal parts hot sauce and yoghurt, drizzle over nachos and squeeze with fresh lime. Happy Cinco De Mayo!!