Sweet & Salty Finger-Lickin' Pork Chops
Hands on time 20 mins (total time 2 hours) - Serves 4
This 5-ingredient pork chop recipe'll have you drooling before they hit the grill. Sweet and delicious... and guess what... No sugar!
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes (to taste)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Chimichurri (optional). In a food processor:
- 1 cup of parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes (to taste)
- Salt/pepper to taste/add oil if required
Toss all marinade ingredients in a zip-lock bag, mix and let pork marinate in the fridge for a minimum of two hours, even better overnight.
Remove from marinade, pat dry and grill on medium to high heat 5 mins per side with salt/pepper. Serve with Chimichurri to taste.