Turkey 2.0 (Zesty Turkey Toastie)
Serves 2 – Takes 10 mins
I know! You got a nasty turkey hangover but still have a fridge full of delicious bird. This elegant, light, lemony brunch or supper will have you falling back in love with your featherless friend. Double or triple the recipe if the family hasn't packed the car and left yet.
- 1 cup of rough chopped turkey
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- handful of arugula (or spinach)
- 1 Tbsp. non-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Sprouts/micro-greens of choice
Mix all your ingredients in a bowl (minus garnish ingredients), check seasoning. Toast up some fresh bread or a baguette. I like to drizzle a little olive oil on my toast instead of butter. Top toast with arugula, turkey salad, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and micro-greens.